There are four great Bodhimandas in China:
1. Wutai (Five Peaks) Mountain in Shanxi Province is the Bodhimanda of Manjushri Bodhisattva,
2. Emei Mountain in Sichuan Province is the Bodhimanda of Universal Worthy (Samantabhadra) Bodhisattva,
3. Jiuhua (Nine Flowers) Mountain in Anhui Province is the Bodhimanda of Earth Treasury (Ksitigarbha) Bodhisattva, and
4. Putuo (Potola) Mountain in Zhejiang Province is the Bodhi-manda of Guanyin (Avalokiteshvara) Bodhisattva.
The Dharma Realm Buddhist Association has established four Bodhimandas in the United States and Canada, which will serve as the bases for the propagation of the Buddhadharma.
1. The City of Ten Thousand Buddhas is Guanyin's Bodhimanda, with Guanyin Bodhisattva in the primary position and Earth Treasury Bodhisattva in the secondary position.
2. Earth Treasury's Bodhimanda is in Los Angeles, with Earth Treasury Bodhisattva in the primary position and Guanyin Bodhisattva in the secondary position.
3. Universal Worthy's Bodhimanda is in Seattle, with Universal Worthy Bodhisattva in the primary position and Manjushri Bodhisattva in the secondary position.
4. Manjushri's Bodhimanda is in Vancouver, with Manjushri Bodhisattva in the primary position and Universal Worthy Bodhisattva in the secondary position.
The four great Bodhisattvas have come to the Western nations to help the Buddha spread the Dharma and teach the people, and to make Buddhism flourish. When all the people believe in Buddhism, they can all dispel their thoughts of greed, anger and delusion. With no greed, no anger, and no delusion, the Mind Ground will shine, and the world will be in harmony, free of wars forever.
If someone wants to pay homage to Manjushri Bodhisattva, please come to Vancouver. To pay homage to Universal Worthy Bodhisattva, please come to Seattle. To pay homage to Guanyin Bodhisattva, please come to the City of Ten Thousand Buddhas. To pay homage to Earth Treasury Bodhisattva, please come to Los Angeles. I hope that all Buddhists will sincerely and reverently pay homage to these four great Bodhisattvas, and diligently study the Buddhadharma.